Date: 10.12.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 490
Koa.essaytyper.cloudns.cx #Green technology thesis statement
Home >> Uncategorized >> Green technology thesis statement

Green technology thesis statement

Oct/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Research Proposal on Green Chemistry | Thesis Writing…

Green technology thesis statement

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Thesis green technology pdf

book report plot Why do book reports strike terror in the hearts of most students? Simply, writing a book report is not easy. Green Technology Thesis? A book report challenges students to think and write critically about what they’ve read. In the early elementary grades, extra support is given, often with book report worksheets that prompt students to write about a favorite character and other book details. But as children progress through upper elementary, middle, and high school, they are expected to write book reports independently. At Time4Writing, we work with students on an individual basis to develop their writing skills through online writing courses.

We hope this roadmap helps your child navigate writing a school book report with a minimum amount of terror! How to Write a Book Report. Before you write, read. There’s no substitute for reading the video book. Choose a book you’ll enjoy—reading should be fun, not a chore! Read with a pen and paper at your side.

Jotting down page numbers and notes about significant passages will be very useful when it comes time to write. Green Technology Thesis Statement? Remember, unless your book is a personal copy, don’t write in the book itself. Use a Book Report Outline. After reading the book, you are ready to start the writing process. When writing a book report, or when answering any writing prompt, you#8217;ll find writing easier if you follow the common app essays proven steps of the writing process: prewriting, writing, revising, editing, and publishing. In the first step, prewriting, you’ll plan what you want to say. An outline is a great prewriting tool for green technology statement, book reports. Start your book report outline with the app essays following five ideas. Each idea should correspond to a paragraph: 2. Summary of Book. Thesis Statement? 3. Book Details: Characters. 4. Essay Douglass? Book Details: Plot.

5. Evaluation and Conclusion. In organizing your thoughts, jot down a few ideas for each of these paragraphs. Thesis Statement? Reminder: Every grade level (and teacher) has different requirements for book report content. Review your teacher’s instructions before you create your book report outline. Of Frederick Douglass? Most book reports begin with the basic information about the book: the green technology thesis statement book’s title, author, genre, and grade project publication information (publisher, number of pages, and green technology statement year published). The opening paragraph is also your opportunity to essays on fashion designers, build interest by mentioning any unusual facts or circumstances about the writing of the book or noteworthy credentials of the author. Was the book a bestseller? Is the author a well-known authority on the subject? Book reports are personal, too, so it’s perfectly acceptable to state why you chose to read it. In the body of the book report—paragraphs two, three, and four—you’ll describe what the book is about. This is your chance to green, show you’ve read and understood the book.

Assuming you’ve read a fiction book, below are helpful writing tips: Summary: Start this paragraph by writing an overview of the story, including its setting, time period, main characters, and plot. Essays On Fashion? Specify who tells the story (point of view) and the tone or atmosphere of the book. Is it a creepy tale of suspense or a lighthearted adventure? Character Details: In this paragraph, describe the green technology statement main characters and identify the major conflict or problem the main characters are trying to solve. Report Project? You can also write another paragraph about the other characters in the book. Green Technology Thesis Statement? Plot Details: In writing about the essays on fashion designers plot, you don’t need to tell every detail of the story. Instead, focus on the main sequence of events. You can discuss plot highlights, from the statement rising action to essay of frederick douglass, the book’s climax and conflict resolution. Make sure you mention the author’s use of any literary devices you’ve been studying in class. Book Reports on Non-fiction.

If you are writing a book report on a biography or other factual text, you’ll want to devote the common body of your book report to a description of the book’s subject and the author’s points of view. Use the chapter headings to help you present the thesis author’s ideas and arguments in an orderly manner. As with a fictional plot, you don’t have to cover every argument made by the author. Instead, choose the main ideas and the ones most interesting to you. If you read a biography, write about some of the important events in the person’s life. Personal Evaluation and Conclusion. Green Technology? You’ll like writing the final paragraph because it is here that you’ll be able to offer your own critique of the book.

What are the book’s strengths and weaknesses? Did the book hold your interest? What did you learn from the book? If you read a work of fiction, how did the book affect you? If you read non-fiction, were you swayed by designers the author’s arguments? Try to be balanced in your opinions, and green thesis support your statements with examples from the book. Essays Designers? Give your honest opinion of the technology thesis statement book and whether or not you would recommend it to others. Revising, Editing, and Publishing.

After you’ve drafted your book report, you’re ready to follow the next three steps of the writing process: revising, editing, and on a tout essaye publishing. Statement? Begin revising by reading your book report aloud or to a friend for feedback. As you edit, check your grammar and forum use of the correct guidelines for book quotes and green thesis statement writing the book title. Give enough time to revising and editing, and your published book report will be that much better. Book Reports: A Type of common app essays Expository Essay. A book report is usually written as an expository essay, although it can be written in other forms. In some cases, a teacher will ask students to technology statement, take a point of view when writing a book report. Here is an example: “Explain why Hoot by Carl Hiiassen is the best American kid’s novel of the last decade. Please use examples.” This type of writing prompt requires a persuasive style of writing. Teachers may also assign book reviews, which challenge students to persuade their classmates to read or not read a particular book. If writing a book review, don’t reveal the ending!

Rely on Your Writing Training to Write Book Reports. Time4Writing#8217;s online writing classes and one-to-one, teacher-led instruction help in building students’ writing skills. When students develop strong basic skills, they can succeed at any writing assignment, including a book report. Time4Writing offers online writing courses for kids in elementary, middle school, and high school, and pairs each student with a certified teacher for personalized writing instruction. Time4Writing’s eight-week, online writing courses are highly effective in helping students develop their writing skills and green building confidence.

Find out how Time4Writing#8217;s online writing classes can make a real difference in your child’s writing.

Write My Research Paper -
Research Paper Topic Sentence & Thesis Statement… pdf 1 Кб

MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Tips for Writing Research Essays. 0.1) If you’ve been asked to submit a paper in MLA style, your instructor is asking you to green technology format the page and present the content in report a specific way. Just as football referees dress a certain way, and Japanese chefs cook a certain way, writers in certain disciplines follow a certain set of thesis, conventions. Essay! This document will show you how to format an essay in MLA style. 0.2) If, instead of questions about putting the final formatting touches on thesis, your essay, you have questions about what to write, see instead my handouts on writing a short research paper, coming up with a good thesis statement, and using quotations in thesis statement the body of your paper. (no comma between the author and page number; commas and periods go outside of green technology, inline quotes) Works Cited List.

(lots of tricky details! sort alphabetically by author, not by the order the statement, quotes appear in your paper) For the most complete information, check your campus library or writing center for the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers , 8th ed. MLA Style Format (First Page) How to format the Works Cited page of an MLA style paper. Your word processor comes with default settings (margin, line height, paragraph spacing, and typeface) that will likely need adjustment. For MLA style, you need: 1-inch margins all around 2.0 line height (double-space the statement, whole paper, including title block and Works Cited list) no extra spacing after the , title, between paragraphs, or between bibliography items 12-point typeface (usually Times New Roman ) 1.1 Adjusting Document Settings in green technology thesis statement MS-Word (Windows) My copy of Microsoft Word for Windows defaults to. 1-inch margins all around 1.15 line height 10pt spacing between paragraphs Calibri 11-point typeface. Changing to of frederick douglass MLA Style (Windows) The default margins in my test run were fine, but if you need to change them:

Page Layout - Margins - Normal (1-inch all around) The default line height is too low. Change it to 2.0. CTRL-A (select all your text) Home - Line Spacing - Remove Space After Paragraph Change the typeface to Times New Roman 12-point. Home - Font Face Selector (change to statement Times New Roman) 1.2 Adjusting Document Settings in MS-Word (Mac) My copy of Microsoft Word for Mac defaults to. 1.25 inch left and right margins, 1 inch top and bottom 1.0 line height no extra spacing after paragraphs Cambria 12-point typeface.

In my test run, the left and green technology statement, right margins are too big. To change them: Layout - Margins - Normal (1-inch all around) The default line height is too low. Green! Change it to 2.0. Home - Line Spacing - 2.0 My Mac copy of of frederick, MS-Word does not add extra spaces after paragraphs. If yours does: Don’t add space between paragraphs of the same style (check this box) - OK The 12-point Cambria will probably be fine, but to green technology thesis change the typeface: Home - Font Face Selector (change to grade 8 book report project Times New Roman) In the statement, top right of every page, use your word processor’s “Page Header” function add an automatic page number and your surname.

2.1 Adding the Page Header in MS-Word (Windows) Insert - Page Number - Top of Page - (choose the music video media coursework, right-justified “Plain Number” option) The cursor will jump automatically to the right place for you to t ype your surname . Click anywhere in the body of the paper to exit the header area. 2.2 Adding the Page Header in MS-Word (Mac) Insert (in the top menu) - Page Numbers… - (Set “Position” to “Top of technology, Page (header)” and “Alignment” to “Right”) Click just to the left of the new page number, and type your surname . ! On my test document, my name was too far over to the left; grab the triangular tab adjuster just above your name, and drag it a notch to the right . In the upper left corner, type your name, your instructor’s name, the course number and section, and today’s date. Centered on the next line, type an thesis statement, informative title that actually informs the reader of your main point (not just “English Paper” or “A Comparison between Hamlet and Macbeth”). Like all the other text in 8 book project an MLA style paper, the technology thesis, title block is double-spaced . The title is in common app essays 2013-14 the same font as the rest of the paper — it is not boldface, or enlarged. There is green technology thesis no extra space above or below the title. Technology Thesis! A truly informative title will include the general topic, and statement, your precise opinion on that topic. (So, if you pan to compare Hamlet and Macbeth, your title should state the unique point you want to make about Hamlet and Macbeth. Reuse part of your thesis statement.) This handout presumes you already know why you should cite your sources (to establish your authority, to introduce persuasive evidence, to avoid plagiarism, etc.), These instructions focus on how you format the page. (For a resource to help you determine how to cite a specific source, see the video media, MLA Bibliography Builder).

To fully cite a source requires two stages. The first happens in the body of your paper (the “in-text citation”) and green thesis statement, the second happens on a separate page at the end of app essays, your paper (see “Works Cited List,” below.) 4.1 Citing a Block Quote (more than three lines) Long quotes can start to look like filler. Only use a block quote if you have a very good reason to technology thesis include the whole passage. (You can usually make your point with a shorter quote.) If you do have a good reason to quote a passage that is several lines long: Select the text and click the “ Increase Indent ” icon (see image, right). Place the 8 book report, parenthetical citation (the author’s name and the page number) after the period . (This is different from inline quotes, below.) There is thesis statement no comma between the author’s name and grade 8 book report, the page number. Green Thesis Statement! If the quotation runs across more than one page: (Wordsworth-Fuller 20-21) or (Wordsworth-Fuller 420-21).

Skip wordy introductions such as, “In his informative guide The Amazing Writing Book , published by Elizabeth Mount College in 2010, the essay of frederick douglass, noted composition expert Maxwell Wordsworth-Fuller describes the importance of green, citations in MLA style papers.” Cutting the filler leaves more room to develop your own original ideas. (See “Integrating Quotations.”) 4.2 Citing an grade, Inline Quotation. When the passage you want to quote is less than three lines long, use inline style. Here we have two brief passages, taken from the same page of the same source, so we can handle both with a single parenthetical citation. The parenthetical citation appears outside the quoted material. The period that ends the sentence comes after the close parenthesis . (This is different from block quotes, above.) In this example, we have changed the first word a little, lowercasing it in order to green technology statement fit it into our own sentence. To let the reader know what we changed, we put [] around it. Again, note the absence of essays on fashion, a full sentence that explains who Wordsworth-Fuller is and where the quote comes from. Green Thesis! All that info will be in the Works Cited list, so we leave it out on fashion designers of the body of the paper. Let’s imagine we want to reference Wordsworth-Fuller’s general idea about citation as a way to thesis establish credibility, but we don’t need to include any of the technical details.

We can save space, and make it much easier on our reader, if we paraphrase: Use paraphrasing for variety, or to make a passing reference without taking up much space. If we use an author’s idea, rephrased in our own words, we must still cite the idea. A research paper isn’t a research paper unless you end with full bibliographical details on every source you cited. This part can be tedious and tricky; leave yourself plenty of 8 book, time to green statement do it. Start a new page . MS-Word Wind: Insert - Page Break - New Page.

MS-Word Mac: Document Elements - Break - Page. Title your new page: Works Cited. MLA style calls for of frederick douglass no extra spaces above or below the page title; no special formatting. 5.1. How to Create an technology thesis statement, Individual Works Cited Entry.

Exactly what goes into each item in your bibliography depends on what kind of green thesis statement, item it is. The following pages give you some questions to answer, then let you push a button to get an individual works-cited entry. If you prefer a more narrative explanation, see Purdue OWL’s handouts for how to green technology thesis statement create a bibliography entry for a book, an article in a periodical (such as a journal or newspaper), or an electronic source (such as an email, web page or a YouTube clip). See also this list of other common sources (such as a personal interview or a movie). 5.2. How to Organize Your Works Cited list. Sort the entries alphabetically by the author ‘s last name. If the author is an organization (such as a government agency or non-profit foundation), alphabetize according to the name of the organization . ! If you are citing a painting, or a composer, then obviously “author” has to green technology be interpreted a little loosely.

Unless your instructor ask you to organize your Works Cited list differently, everything should be alphabetized together, in a single list. MLA does not require that you separate works of different kinds, or that you cite works in tout essaye the order that they appeared in your paper, or that you write annotations to go along with each item. Use double-spaced line height. (in my copy of Word, I select the text and choose Format - Paragraph - Line spacing - Double - OK.) Use hanging indent paragraph format. (In my copy of word, I select the green thesis, text then choose Format - Paragraph - Indentation - Special - Hanging Indent.) 29 May 2011 — new document posted, replacing outdated handout written in 1999. 06 Jun 2011 — expanded section on organizing the essays on fashion, Works Cited list, since several readers asked for clarification. 07 Jun 2011 — reorganized for emphasis. 19 Apr 2012 — added numbers to more subheads. 30 Nov 2016 — added annotated Works Cited sample image. If your college instructor wants you to cite every fact or opinion you find in an outside source, how do you make room for your own opinion?

Paraphrase, quote selectively, and thesis, avoid summary.Dennis G. Jerz. MLA Works Cited Citation Builder. 0 thoughts on “ MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Tips for common Writing Research Essays ” I think you should add an explanation about page numbers. That was what I was looking for, but I couldn’t find the green thesis statement, significant area. Section 2 explains how to on a tout put page numbers in technology thesis statement the header, and section 4 discusses page numbers in citations. How do you in text cite a website? I didnt really see much about that. Very good information, I really needed this incite on research paper formats.

It has such thorough details and green technology, that make it so much easier to understand. when you say page numbers (Wordworth-Fuller 20), are you referring to the page number within the MLA document or the thesis statement, page number the text appears on within the authors works? That means the essay, quote is from page 20 of the book or article written by Wordsworth-Fuller. Thank you for valuable information. Before my college year in green America I didn’t know what MLA Format was, but with this delicate information I will survive my college year. Thank you for useful information about technology, how to write MLA format essay. Before my college year I didn’t know there were many different forms of essay. When my professor asked me to write MLA format I had no idea how to write it, but with your delicate information I think I will survive my college year.

Thank you again. I’m glad to know you found this page helpful. Technology! Most instructors will be happy to help if you stop by during their office hours, and if your prof is too busy for forum tout essaye that most universities will have a writing center where you can get help at any stage of any assignment involving writing. With your delicate information about to write MLA format essay in right way will lead me to successful college year. when you say page numbers (Wordworth-Fuller 20), are you referring to the page number within the green thesis statement, MLA document or the page number the text appears on common 2013-14, within the authors works?

In this case, your paper would be referring to thesis something you found on page 20 of the essay of frederick douglass, text by Wordsworth-Fuller. i think you should add an explanation about page header. that was what i was looking for. Is the Table of Contents double spaced – MLA? “@pretti_slimm: @Thyler_Jonzy http://t.co/QIf00vlgws try this site looks helpful”I just found a sample paper on Google. Im in middle school and green technology, I have to do this. I have never heard of MLA Format and this helped ALOT. Thanks so much! Hopefully I get a good grade on statement, this paper!

I really find this useful (especially fudging the line spacing to 2.1). Good job! Can you put what information is supposed to be in each paragraph. Emma, I’m afraid I don’t understand the technology, question. I feel like you’ve asked me what emotions are supposed to forum be in each verse of a song, or what colors are supposed to technology thesis be in a painting. There are many different kinds of songs and paintings, created for different reasons; likewise, there are many different kinds of paragraphs, written for different reasons.

that was beautiful. I am writing to request permission to forum essaye link your webpage, “MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Instructions for Writing Research Essays” to our website. Lansdale School of Business. I am glad you found this page helpful. Yes, you are welcome to include a link and a brief extract.

Thank you so much!! I love the Bib builder!! I’m glad to hear you found it helpful! RT @DennisJerz: MLA Format Papers: Step-by-step Instructions for technology thesis statement Writing Research Essays #mlastyle http://t.co/B6pGb3Pkeh. How do you add footnotes to an MLA style paper? Most word processors will have an forum on a essaye, Insert - Footnote or Insert - Note (footnote or endnote) option. Most short college papers don’t need footnotes. (They aren’t for documenting sources — use an in-text citation and a Works Cited list instead.) I suggest you talk to your instructor about whether you really do need to use a footnote. When using MLA format, do you list the book title, the title of the article or both? For guidance on citing individual sources, see the link in item 4, above.

This page is green technology about formatting the on fashion, paper once you’ve already written it. I wrote a paper and it looks just like your example. I followed everything to technology thesis the “t” and my professor says that my header is indented and , my paragraphs are double indented and the page numbers are in wrong format. What can I do? Winston, I suggest you talk to your professor. I have been teaching from thiis handout for years, and when a student makes a formatting error on a rough draft, I just ask them to fix it for the revision. But your instructor is the one who designed the assignment and who evaluates your submissions, so he or she is the person to technology approach with questions. I agree. .let me ask you this.

Are your headers indented? The screenshot was taken from a page that I created following the instructions for using MS-Word with a MacBook Pro. I followed the instructions that are on the page. But surely your instructor gave you guidelines, in a handout or an assigned textbook, which is why I encourage you to have this conversation with your instructor. Whether your instructor does or does not agree with the information on this page really doesn’t matter, since your instructor created the assignment and evaluates it according to his or her own criteria. Green Technology Thesis Statement! I suggest you let your your teacher know you are confused about what you did wrong, and ask for an opportunity to make minor formatting changes to a paper that, we hope, met all the major criteria. We get asked often about what “format” the college application essay should be in.

Although not generally… http://t.co/v1TTNxtE4e. seems easy enough. Dennis, what lends itself to science in the APA system? And what lends itself to green technology thesis the Humanities with the MLA? TIA. As compared to MLA papers, APA papers tend to video coursework be shorter, and divided up into thesis, sections. Authors who use APA style tend to publish more frequently, because their knowledge goes out of date more quickly; so the green technology, date is prominent in APA citations, and page numbers are rare.

By contrast, people who use MLA style tend to write longer essays that aren’t divided up into standard sections like “procedure” and “conclusions.” Humanities scholarship generally doesn’t go out of statement, date quickly. Instead of conducting experiments, humanists read and music video coursework, write a lot of thesis, longer essays and books, re-interpreting and quoting passages from report them. MLA style makes the page numbers prominent, so that other scholars can easily find and re-read those same passages for themselves, and further the work of scholarship as it is conducted in the humanities. Thanks for the reply. What do you mean by ” MLA style tend to green technology statement write longer essays that aren’t divided up into standard sections like “procedure” and “conclusions.”? Are we not suppose to grade report use conclusions in MLA format? In my English class, we use MLA with conclusions, but what do you mean by green technology thesis statement “procedure” and green thesis, “conclusions”? I understand each instructor is different but is it right to technology use conclusions in an MLA paper…or am I getting confused? Typically papers written in MLA style DO have a conclusion, but it would not be set off in on a tout essaye a separate section under the subheading “Conclusion.” MLA papers tend NOT to follow a standard, particular structure. Papers written in the sciences DO have a fairly rigid set of sections, with separate subheadings. But it’s best for you to technology thesis talk to forum on a your teacher about the specifics of any asisgnment.

Ok, thanks. Green Statement! I just wanted to ask and clarify it. Also, doesn’t the word “humanist” means something else entirely? The Humanist term today implies ‘human’ and is often used for atheists, for example… or am I wrong? I used the on fashion, term “humanist” to green thesis mean “a person who studies the of frederick douglass, culture of green, humans,” without intending the more specific meaning you mention. At my school, the humanities division includes theologians. this was very helpful i got an A 95 percent. hi my name is media coursework Jessie i have to green technology writ a 2 pages Essay about MLA can someone help me.

thank u i got an A 97 percent. u a real nigga dennis. This wasn’t helpful at all. Shavez, what were you looking for? This page is about formatting a paper you have already written. The first section includes links to pages about green statement, how to write essays. Thank you very much for this useful information. As a freshman in report highschool, my biology teacher asked for me to write an green statement, essay in mLA format about evolution. I had no clue what mLA format was,so I searched it up and it brought me here. In middle school I never wrote an essay in common app essays this format before,but I feel very confident to type my first mLA essay and green statement, I’m excited to do so! (Right after I finish my draft .) thank you very much! (???)?

I’m using a book title and author as my paper heading. How is that formatted? I would tell my own students that a book title and the name of an on a, author is not a good paper title, and I would ask them to write a title that catches the reader’s attention, identifies the topic, and identifies what position the paper is going to take on the topic. But if you are not my student, then I’m not the person who will be evaluating your paper. Statement! MLA style puts the book title in italics. Forum On A Tout Essaye! Other than that, I really don’t have any advice for you. Very informative. It helped introduce my tired old mind to green the MLA format.

So, I can better help coach and prepare my wife for grade her English course. Thank you very much. which writing style (MLA, APA) have more importance for students of social sciences, media sciences and business? I think you should include online resource citation instructions. Click on “Citing” at the top of the page. Green Technology Thesis! One of the options on the other end of green thesis statement, that link is how to green technology thesis statement cite a web page.

This article..thing is the only reason I am passing my online college class. Especially the citation builder. Thank you! cool it was helpful. is the text or what you wrote supposed to video coursework be centered in technology the page or to the left margin. How do I cite a photo that I found online? Is it a historical photograph or a photograph published in a book that someone scanned and posted on line, is media it a photograph of thesis statement, something like a sculpture?

Is your paper focused on common app essays, the work of the technology thesis, photographer, the makeup artist who prepared the model, the digital image enhancer who altered the image, the music video media, model? There is no single correct way to cite a photograph, because there are many different reasons to cite a photograph. Your instructor would be able to give you more specific advice. In general, though, the thesis, 8th edition of the MLA guide would say something like this: Olsen, Jimmy. Essays On Fashion Designers! “Superman Rescues Boy Scouts from Lava Pit.” Photograph.

The Daily Planet . July 22, 1956. If you found the picture on a blog or a Flickr gallery, adjust the citation accordingly. If you found the technology thesis statement, image as the result of a Google search for something, you might very well end up finding a page that re-uses someone else’s picture without appropriately giving credit. There are many variables. Essay Of Frederick Douglass! Talk to technology your instructor, who will be the coursework, one grading your work, and will therefore be the right person to advise you on what to do. hahahah xD me too same. I would Like You To Give Simple Instructions Not Complicated Ones , and thesis, Include also how much Papers Should be worked on.

Khalid, if there is any particular detail you are confused about, please let me know what question you have and perhaps I can help. Project! There is green thesis no specific answer to how much a paper should be worked on. Common App Essays 2013-14! It depends on what grade you want to green statement earn, how much time you have, whether your instructor is green technology statement willing to meet with you before the due date, whether your instructor will give you the green technology statement, chance to app essays 2013-14 revise your work, and many other factors. This article..thing is the only reason I am passing my online college class. Especially the citation builder.

Thank you!

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -
Green pdf 150 Кб

Very Short Stories for High School Middle School. If your students are struggling to technology thesis get into the short story, or you're pressed for time, here are some very brief stories to get you started. They're not as short as Hemingway's famous six-word story ( For sale: baby shoes, never worn. ), but they're manageable even for reluctant readers. Most are under 2,000 words; I've included an approximate word count where I could. These stories offer a complete reading experience with great economy of words. Looking for Short Stories on a Particular Subject or Theme?

Visit Short Story Guide to find the right one. The Story of an , Hour | Kate Chopin. A woman is given the news that her husband has been killed in green thesis a railroad accident. In the next hour, she experiences a range of emotions as she contemplates her life. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty | James Thurber. A passive and put-upon man has a series of daydreams while driving his wife on her weekly errands. The Use of Force | William Carlos Williams. A doctor makes a house call on green technology statement, a sick young girl. She has hidden the severity of her symptoms and resists the examination. A mother imparts advice to her daughter on how to behave and how to be a woman.

This is a prose/poem hybrid; it’s one long run-on sentence. Miss Brill, a middle-aged woman, takes her weekly Sunday walk in the park to observe and listen to people. She overhears some remarks that upset her routine. Lather and technology thesis, Nothing Else | Hernando Tellez. An armed man enters a barbershop for a shave. The barber recognizes him; they are on opposite sides of some kind of political conflict that has turned violent.

He has to decide what he will do with this opportunity. Luck | Samuel Langhorne Clemens (Mark Twain) An English military captain wins all his campaigns and app essays 2013-14, continues to advance his career despite blundering at green thesis, every turn. A young man buys a love potion, but is surprised to find it only costs a dollar. 2013-14. The merchant sells another product at a much higher price to green make up for tout essaye, it. A king wants the answers to what he considers to be the three most important questions. His experience with a wise hermit gives him the answers he seeks. A woman recounts the time she spent in green statement the country with her lover and realizes that he viewed the same events differently. A Continuity of Parks | Julio Cortazar. A man resumes reading a novel that he had started a few days earlier.

It’s about lovers who are plotting against the woman’s husband. The man who's reading becomes immersed in the story. A scientist on a deserted island conducts experiments to music video media coursework try to increase the thesis statement, intelligence of a rat. Egbert tries to break the ice with his wife whom he had argued with earlier. She doesn’t respond to his efforts. There are several witty lines in this brief story. One of These Days | Gabriel Garcia Marquez. A corrupt mayor goes to an unlicensed dentist for treatment of an abscessed tooth. The dentist refuses to help and they have a hostile exchange.

This is about an old man. The entire story is only 100 words long, so there's no need for me to say anything else about it. Old Man at the Bridge | Ernest Hemingway. An old man sits at the side of a country road during the Spanish civil war. Everyone is fleeing the green technology, area, and essays on fashion, although he has already traveled 12 kilometers, he is too exhausted and distracted to continue.

In a monologue, a teacher relates all the experiences with death that his class had one year. This story is written in green statement a conversational style. It’s humorous and 2013-14, easy to read. A man tries to get an extension on his mortgage payments. His family waits for him on green technology, the front porch, eager to know if the house will be lost. Home is a chapter from the green technology thesis, novel Maud Martha , but it has often been anthologized as a short story. Allison, thirty-five, and her husband Clark, seventy-eight, carve pumpkins in the evening until one o'clock the next morning. This story has a bit of forum, a twist ending.

It packs a great deal of meaning into few words, and green technology statement, would allow for , a lot of discussion. In a train carriage in Italy during WW1, several passengers talk about their sons who have been sent to war. They argue over who among them feels the most grief. Some of the themes in technology War include sacrifice, patriotism, and intellectualizing our emotions. My Lucy Friend Who Smells Like Corn | Sandra Cisneros. A young girl admires her friend Lucy and wants to be around her all the time and be just like her. This story deals with friendship, identity, and Hispanic culture. Popular Mechanics | Raymond Carver. A man is packing his suitcase to leave home for tout essaye, good.

He and his wife have an technology thesis statement, argument that escalates quickly. This is an example of a minimalist story, stripped down and tout essaye, without judgment, leaving readers to green technology thesis interpret for themselves. Michael Obi is appointed headmaster of an African school. He and his wife are eager to modernize it and educate the locals, ridding them of their superstition. Obi restricts access to the school grounds even though the use of a path running through is very important to local religious beliefs. The Death of green technology thesis statement, a Government Clerk | Anton Chekhov. While at the opera, a government office manager sneezes, accidentally spraying the man in front of grade report, him, a fellow office manager. He apologizes profusely but isn't satisfied that the matter is closed. While in his front yard, a man gets the feeling that something terrible is about to happen.

He tries to figure out what to do. Read Grace Period (scroll down to exercise 2J; 690 words) A Conversation From the Third Floor | Mohamed El-Bisatie. A woman goes to the outside of thesis statement, a prison to try to speak to her incarcerated husband. What I Have Been Doing Lately | Jamaica Kincaid. The narrator answers the door but finds no one there. After looking around, she takes a dreamlike walk. I couldn't find an online version, but there's a download available of the story with background information.

Just search the technology thesis statement, title and author name and green technology thesis, include the word cabarrus. Grade Project. It's a PDF that should be the green technology, first result. (1,375 words) On Discovery | Maxine Hong Kingston. Tang Ao, a Chinese explorer, discovers The Land of Women. . He is captured and has a physical transformation inflicted upon him as a prerequisite to meeting the queen. This story can be read as an allegory for the experiences of Chinese immigrants in America.

It could also represent the treatment of Chinese women or women in general at different times. They're Made Out of Meat | Terry Bisson. Speaker #1 reports that they've discovered a planet where all the inhabitants are entirely made of 2013-14, meat. Speaker #2 is confused; he wants to green technology locate the beings who sent out the radio signals, not meat. This in an all-dialogue story, amusing but also with the possible theme of isolation. A husband and grade project, wife are doing the dishes together when the technology statement, question of of frederick, interracial marriage arises.

They have different views on the subject. The husband wants to drop it but the wife wants to talk it out. The Zebra Storyteller | Spencer Holst. A Siamese cat learns to speak Zebraic. When he speaks to green thesis statement Zebras in their own language, they are stunned; the grade report, cat takes the opportunity to tie up the zebras and kill them. This short fable illustrates the function of the storyteller. The narrator reports for duty to Commander Savitsky, leader of a Cossack Division of the Red Army.

The narrator is educated, weak, and Jewish; he knows he won't be readily accepted by the soldiers. He has to find a way to fit in. A marshal handcuffed to a prisoner boards a train and sits across from a beautiful woman. She recognizes the marshal and they catch up with each other. Marc and Alice are out for supper when he sees his ex-wife seated nearby.

They talk about his ex and green technology statement, their new happiness. Someone tries to tell a traditional fairy tale but is constantly interrupted by the listener who objects to technology statement all the cliched and politically incorrect elements. The announcement of a new headmaster puts a female teacher in a haze. Of Frederick Douglass. He had been her private tutor many years ago and had taken advantage of the technology statement, relationship. Marta, a nineteen-year-old, lets herself fall off a skyscraper balcony after looking at the rich, important people in the city. She doesn’t fall in real-time; she has interactions on the way down and sees others falling as well. The Oval Portrait | Edgar Allan Poe. The injured narrator seeks shelter in an abandoned mansion. There are many paintings with an accompanying book that describes them.

The narrator focuses on a painting of a young woman and looks up the story of statement, when she modeled for technology thesis, the portrait. Ethel and Rupert have five sons. Skipper is the youngest son, and Ethel wants to keep him from his father’s world, the on fashion, world that claimed her other four sons – working at the mill, getting drunk, and abusing his family. A Letter to God | Gregorio Lopez y Fuentes. Lencho is a hard worker who has experienced misfortune.

He is confident that this year's crop will be excellent because rain is coming. Green. It rains and music video coursework, hails too much, ruining the crop, prompting Lencho to write a letter. This story has a humorous ending. While out walking, a young woman suddenly changes her course and goes into technology the Shandar Cloth Store. She quickly enters the show window, removes the mannequin, and strikes its pose. Early every Friday morning, rabbi Nemirov vanishes. Media. His followers wonder where he goes and what he does.

One of them decides to find out for sure. Important Things | Barbara L. Greenberg. Children are pestering their parent to technology statement tell them about the Important Things. When they get a bit older, the parent imparts some advice, but the children aren't impressed with it. The Golden Kite, the of frederick, Silver Wind | Ray Bradbury. A city is surrounded by a wall shaped like an orange. Technology Thesis Statement. The leader finds out that the neighboring city, Kwan-Si, is going to build a wall shaped like a pig. Since a pig can eat an orange, the citizens are worried that their city will suffer and Kwan-Si will prosper. His daughter suggests that he consult with the city’s stonemasons and grade 8 book, builders to come up with a plan. This story is an allegory for statement, the cold war.

The narrator works at a reformatory for young boys in designers Johannesburg. He likes to make small connections with his charges and ask about their families. One boy, Ha'penny, tells a story about his family that motivates the narrator to look into green technology thesis statement his background. A rich Englishman and on fashion, his daughter are sailing in pursuit of his hobby, collecting ancient blue china, when the ship catches fire and sinks. His daughter gets left behind, but is rescued at the last minute by a young sailor.

The Man in forum essaye the Brown Coat | Sherwood Anderson. A historian writes while his wife works around the house and statement, goes about her daily routine. Technology Thesis. The man is comfortable with books and writing, but there is distance between him and his wife. In ancient China, Emperor Yuan is relaxing when a servant excitedly gives him the news that a man was seen flying with wings. The Emperor enjoys simple things, and this amazing development makes him think about his people’s safety and green, way of life.

This parable could illustrate resistance to of frederick douglass change or a desire to hold on to power. The Spirit of Giving | Maxine Chernoff. A woman sends her sister an Eskimo calendar, but she doesn't like it. She also buys earmuffs for a friend, but he doesn't like them. She tries to choose gifts with more care. The Japanese Quince | John Galsworthy.

Mr. Nilson feels a bit peculiar. He takes a walk in the nearby gardens. He sees his neighbor, which makes him feel awkward because they have never spoken. A man completes a circuit that connects all the supercomputers of all the inhabited planets of the universe – all ninety-six billion of them. In ten years of taking evening walks, Leonard Mead has never met up with another person; it's common for everyone to stay inside and watch television. He is spotted by the police and green, approached.

The Awful Fate of Melpomenus Jones | Stephen Leacock. Melpomenus is a clergyman who has trouble saying goodbye after visiting people. Before his vacation starts, he visits a couple for tea. He is persuaded to stay much longer than he wanted. This is a humorous story. So What Are You, Anyway? | Lawrence Hill. Carole, a young girl, is on a plane by herself going to tout essaye see her grandparents.

The couple seated by her start asking about technology her background. Bill and Ruthie are on a road trip. Bill finds her conversation simplistic; she refuses to argue anything. Barbarita goes to the doctor so she can get her green card approved. Her friend Mima comes with her to translate. It doesn't go smoothly. A local despot proclaims that all aged people are to be put to technology death. A poor farmer prepares to let his mother die in technology thesis a humane way – by bringing her to a mountain and leaving her there. The Sheriff locks up Jim in of frederick douglass the town jail. Lots of people come by to get the details, asking him if it was an accident.

He keeps saying his daughter was hungry, and she had been a lot lately. A man returns to his campsite with freshly-picked blackberries. His wife starts talking about technology being out of milk, and of a theater tour in app essays New York. He talks about frying up some cattails and other things they can do where they are. An English professor's father is enrolled in his class. He feels his father had been hard on him so he returns the favor by giving him a C. Judson and Mabel Webb are preparing to leave their mountain cottage for video, the winter to return to the city.

When they left last winter, someone broke in thesis statement and stole some of Judson's liquor. . He expects the thief to green technology statement return, so he prepares a surprise. A young girl is attending Catholic school her first year in the United States. Grade Report. She learns some English words, eventually becoming aware of the communist threat. In the year 2157 Tommy finds a real book. It is about how school was in the old days.

He and Margie talk about how different school used to be with human teachers. The Far and the Near | Thomas Wolfe. An express train passes by a cottage on the outskirts of a town for over a twenty year period. On each pass the train’s engineer blows the whistle, bringing a woman and her daughter out of thesis statement, a cottage to 2013-14 wave. This means a lot to statement the engineer. A young girl and her brother find a fish in a narrow well.

She doesn't know how it got there, and forum on a, she thinks about how it has been alone for so long. The Appointment in Samarra | W. Somerset Maugham. A servant meets Death in a Baghdad marketplace and flees from him. This parable shows it’s impossible to avoid death. A two hundred foot high cliff has developed a cavern at its base from “battling” the incoming waves over thousands of thesis, years. They keep crashing in, and high tide is approaching. This story has no human or animal characters. The “characters” are the cliff and the waves. A Dead Woman’s Secret | Guy de Maupassant. A dead woman’s adult children, a judge and a nun, sit vigil over music coursework, her body. Statement. They decide to music media read some of her old letters, which reveals an old secret.

The narrator remembers a feeling from her childhood when she was unselfconscious about her body and appearance. Ivan is known in his village as a timid, fearful man. When he walks home at night he goes the long way around the cemetery, even though it's cold. One night he is challenged to cross the essay of frederick douglass, cemetery. Moved by childhood memories, a man leaves his own affluent neighborhood and goes exploring. He ends up in a seedy area. He can't blend in because he's driving a Mercedes. Flash Fiction: Genre Facts, Writing Tips, and Stories. by Linda Crampton 72. Fatal Vows: 8 True Crime Books about Marriages That Ended In Murder.

10 Best Science Fiction Short Stories of All Time: From the green, Golden Age to the Modern Era. by Chris Telden 31. Differences Between a Short Story, Novelette, Novella, a Novel. by Syed Hunbbel Meer 47. Horror Story Ideas - Story Writing For Scaring People. by danthemans lm 64. Story Setting Ideas for Writers: Fantastic Places Make for music video media coursework, Fantastic Tales. Short Story Analysis Where Are You Going?

Where Have You Been? No comments yet. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of green technology thesis, their respective owners. Tout. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on technology statement, affiliate relationships and on a tout essaye, advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.

Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Buy Essay Online -
Thesis statement on technology? | Yahoo Answers

Andrew Horner and the Fantastic, Amazing, Magnificent Reverse Job Application. This reverse job application has a happy ending! Click here to read more about it. Though I'm no longer actively looking for a job, I plan to leave the site up for green, posterity's sake. Two years out of college and still jobless, I was on essay of frederick douglass, the verge of having my dreams crushed foreverthus bypassing the decades of thankless paper-pushing that typically lead to green thesis statement this result. No employer would give my résumé a second glance, no Human Resources manager would line up an interview for me; even the recruiters were slow to return my calls. Forum Essaye! My dreams of being hired fresh out of college began to appear little more than feverish nonsense, the flickering flame of a candle in a tempest of uncaring and unforgiving societal expectations. The time spent earning my Bachelor's Degree seemed a sorry waste; twinges of green technology regret laced my every memory of the past sixteen years. Forum On A Tout Essaye! My world was a dark place.

I headed for the drive-through at McDonald's, eager to take the first few steps toward the early onset heart failure which would make the remainder of my pathetic existence more bearable (if only due to its brevity), thoughts swimming through my head. Also, I just really wanted some Chicken McNuggets. Green! I couldn't figure out why nobody was interested in hiring me. I was young and inexperienced, but surely that's what entry-level jobs were for? I'd sent out essays on fashion, volleys of green applications to a slew of companies, all of which I was qualified to essays designers work for, none of which ever responded.

My insistence on writing individual cover letters, tailored to the recipients of every individual application, seemed more and green technology, more foolish the forum tout longer I dwelled on it. I knew my talents would be an green thesis statement, excellent addition to virtually any business, but the entire job-seeking process had eaten away at every shred of self-confidence I once possessed, leaving me an common app essays, empty husk of a man. As I attempted to technology relay my order to the hostile, incoherent voice squawking out essays on fashion, from the drive-through menu speakers, I could feel bitterness forcing its snaky tendrils into the folds of my mind. It was in this moment of bleak desperation that I rediscovered myselfin a burst of insight, I realized that for these past two long, painful years I had been content to lie to myself, to tell myself that it was okay to grovel. I had been pretending that it was acceptable for me to humbly ask somebody to do me the statement favor of hiring me, then to silently move on after the inevitable rejection. But no more! It was time for me to be honest with myself. I drove home in a euphoric daze, my drive-through order secure inside a grease-drenched paper bag in the seat next to me.

As the coursework shock from my epiphany faded away, I realized that I now knew exactly what needed to be done. I pulled into my neighborhood, parked on the curb, flung open the front door, dove for my laptop, and began composing my reverse job application. This is green thesis a reverse job application. I am done asking people to hire me, for several reasons. First and foremost, it clearly doesn't work. 2013-14! Second, it closes me off to a lot of potentially amazing opportunities; I can only find and apply to so many jobs, and there are doubtlessly hundreds of thousands out there that I would be a great fit for. Third and finally, the application process undermines my value as a worker. Thesis Statement! I have gone my entire life consistently producing excellent results at every task I set my mind to, and statement, quite frankly, employers should be coming to me, not the other way around. These points in mind, I have decided to invert the job application process.

You are reading this now, no doubt because you are curious what sort of technology character honestly believes that he is grade 8 book entitled to technology thesis have companies send him job offers despite a complete lack of professional work experience or any demonstrations of his purported talents. You are right to be curious, so I have taken the 2013-14 liberty of sketching up some diagrams to illustrate exactly what it is that I bring to the table as a potential employee. I'm sure you are already racking your brain trying to think up a job position to technology thesis statement offer me that will pique my interest, but in the unlikely case that you are not, I am confident that a quick review of my credentials in this format will win you over. Once you've made up your mind about how much you want me to work with your company (before you ask, yes, infinitely much is indeed an essays on fashion designers, acceptable answer here), please review my listed qualifications and technology, criteria for prospective employers. If you do not currently meet any of these, I encourage you to liberally institute company-wide changes until you do. Obviously, I will favor those job offers which fulfill my listed preferences, but you shouldn't worry too much if you don't meet all of them; just be sure to technology statement let me know exactly what it is green that you feel your company has to offer me. Once you've put your offer together, submit it via the form at the bottom of this page. Job offers submitted by any other method will be ignored, along with incomplete or nonsensical submissions.

I will review job offers as they are submitted. Forum Essaye! If your offer does not receive a response within a day or two, it is probably because I was not impressed with your terms, job description, or writing style. Green Technology Thesis! Feel free to resubmit your offer, but please bear in mind that first impressions are important, and subsequent offers are more likely to essays on fashion designers be outright ignored. In the event that your offer does strike my fancy, I will contact you to technology discuss the details of the job and app essays 2013-14, schedule an interview to ensure that your company meets my standards for green technology thesis, employment. Should the green thesis statement interview process go well, I will be available for green technology thesis statement, work almost immediately (I may require one to two weeks for relocation, depending on the distance and terms of the job).

We will live happily ever after, or something to that extent.

Custom Essay Order -
Thesis Statement On Computers - 558310 | c4eva Speaks!

coca cola job resume Coca-Cola bottle concept by Andrew Kim takes up less space than traditional round bottles and comes with a cool collapsible design for easy recycling. As an added bonus, each bottle features an opening at the bottom that allows multiple bottles to be stacked. Green Thesis. This increases efficiency during transportation and reduces the amount of space needed for douglass, storage. Great concept, I think more aesthetically pleasing and neater than the old plastic bottle shape. And a bit more beneficial to the environment too. Hopefully going into the shop and picking up one of these will be a reality soon. A collapsed bottle has the same amount of plastic as a bottle that isn’t collapsed. I don’t understand how this bottle leaves a “smaller carbon footprint”.. @Sachawinter: this design will consume less space, means, one container will loads more coke, which in turn less transportation cost, less crate, or “smaller carbon footprint”

Very neat and technology, well thought out design concept. Aesthetically more pleasing for me, as my taste are more contemporary. Tout Essaye. Sustainability is green thesis, very important, going green is a great. *Although, the shape of the bottle has somewhat become part of Coca-Cola’s identity including our world’s pop culture. When you see that shape it automatically correlates with the brand. They have changed it slightly over the years but stayed true to the overall shape and design for that last almost 100 years (since 1915).

Changing this is huge and may have negative impact. Square bottle + carbonation/pressure of a coke = sides pop out and it becomes rounded. Great concept. Square bottle won’t be rolling on the floor of a vehicle, therefore will not get a change to get underneath break pedal. If that really happened, don’t you think they would have figured that out? Come on, man. 1. Green Technology. The plastic would have to be really thick to counteract the forum on a pressure of the soda.

I don’t see it staying square, even with the sculpted curve. Making the plastic thicker means you’re going less green than the original. Testing this would require real bottling conditions, not just pouring soda in green technology there. 2. The bottle shape is as essential to video Coke’s brand as their name or logotype. Statement. I can’t see them giving up the bottle shape just to forum on a essaye reduce their carbon footprint.

3. Unless the green technology thesis statement corners split open, that bottle won’t compact at all. Besides just the shape, the sculpted curve will work against , you. Technology Thesis. I also think it would be better to encourage recycling, not just make folks feel less guilty for trashing it. 4. Common. You now have to line up the technology thesis statement bottles when putting them on the shelf or in tout essaye a cooler. The old way required no thought, just stack them in there. Minor, perhaps, but I imagine this will mess up machines at the least. 5. Looks unfomfortable to thesis hold. The old round shape fits your hand well. The way the top is offset means you will have to common app essays line the bottle up to drink. Not good in the car or in technology statement other “drinking while otherwise occupied” instances.

You don’t want the location of the top to change based on common app essays 2013-14, how your hand is technology, twisted. 6. Honestly, it isn’t very attractive. That’s personal prefence, though :) Pretty amazing, they should do this. Or Pepsi should steal it since Coca-cola’s shape is a trademark. Now we need square cup holders in the car.

Great critique. This design doesn’t really work that well. Your argument is , completely one sided. The shape of the bottle probably won’t mess with cokes consumption in todays society. No matter what shape the technology thesis bottle is, people will still drink it. And if they don’t like the bottle, get a can.

And besides, most relate coke’s can design more than the bottles. The rectangular design would be easier to package and green technology, shelve. It wouldn’t take much longer to stack and straighten the new design than it does the old. Plus, space would be saved on selves, for technology thesis, there would be less empty space between bottles (in shipping and stocking). As for machines, I’m sure it won’t mess with most contraptions, since most just drop the bottle into the hole for you to grab anyway. There are plenty of other bottled juices and pops with awkward shapes to hold. It’s all a matter of how picky you are about how “uncomfortable” hold the bottle will be… because obviously you’re going to video media coursework have to hold that thing for much longer than the two minutes you need finish the drink. I believe the new concept is not necessarily meant to look good, though it doesn’t look bad, it is something different and will generally catch the public’s eye. Not to mention just more promotional hype about a new green design.

I’m not so sure about the green thesis collapsible aspect of it, there may be flaws in that. Thesis. But it is essays designers, a nice idea to have a bottle you can easily take to green technology thesis statement your local recycling depot without your bin overflowing. I’m not necessarily saying this is the best idea in the world, but I’m not going to take a bias side. And just thought I’d give the positive since Pete was so kind to douglass point out all the negative. HAHA! I think it’s really, really funny when pedantic consumers think they know more than the top-notch experts in any given field. It reminds me of an ex-boyfriend who was SURE that concrete would be better to pave highways than asphalt, as if city planners just hadn’t thought of it, when really there are very clear reasons.

If you think you’ve found something wrong with a square bottle design that the engineers at Coca-Cola didn’t think of, you’re wrong. They know more than you do, have more experience than you do, and essay of frederick douglass, have (gasp!) actually tested some of this stuff. Seriously. Oh, and square = tighter packaging = no/less wasted space = more product per technology thesis statement, square foot = more efficient trasport = less oil burned = GOOD FOR EARTH. i dont think that this would work its a nice idea but coke wont give up there bottle shape i could see it working better for like a new product or a juice. also it is just a concept from some person not from grade 8 book report project coke or at least thats how i read this so in concepts there are a lot of flaws to work out. @Youre”Doom” amd @Loni: I think both of you expect that this concept is green technology statement, made by Coca Cola and green technology statement, “they can’t be wrong”. Green Technology Statement. I guess you missed that this is a “midterm project”/school project (follow designer’s link). However, I think it’s an amazing concept and forum on a, hopefully it will inspire not only green technology thesis statement, us and the folks at Coca Cola. And maybe some day ideas from this concept will be realised :) Brilliant presentation anyway. The square design is not a completely new concept.

I like the idea but the collapsible nature of the bottle is very forward thinking. While there are flaws, I think it is an interesting idea. However, the idea of it being “greener” in relation to the picture is slightly misleading. The square container would have to carry the same amount of Coke in a smaller container, or otherwise there is on a tout essaye, no net effect. From the picture, it looks like both containers would need the same square area, so only technology thesis, if the square bottle had a smaller footprint or was shorter would there be less wasted space. What about essay douglass, just using good old re-cycleable glass? Idea is technology thesis statement, great and stuff.

But they have made bottles round because of the grip and not to forget that every cup holder and every drink fending machine is made for of frederick, round bottles, even the one’s in your fridge. It would be unlogical to technology thesis pull that idea throug. Sorry if I have incorrect spelling or grammar in my piece. This was posted on digg 3 days ago and this is what one of the diggers had to say about it: 1. It’s a concept by a student, not something from Coke. 2. It won’t work for carbonated drinks because of the 8 book report project pressure. (I’m guessing art student, not engineering)

3. It won’t make transport any more efficient because the problem is weight, not space. Green Thesis Statement. Current containers stack just fine etc. 4. Coke is for douglass, the most part not shipped around the world in containers, it’s produced locally and thesis statement, moved on video media coursework, trucks that are limited by technology, weight, not size. 5. Glass containers are far more environmentally friendly. Those bottles look cool! Would we see this on the market?

Who knows… I love this green concept! That concept it’s good as pouring CocaC. directly in hands of costumers. I think the target is grade, messing…try with fruit juice! wow you guys are pretty good at green thesis statement commenting only seeing the pictures. anyway, nice concept! @2lv2, i agree why not just make them out of glass in a square shape if plastic wont work.

Don’t beat the guy up! He had an idea, he was bold enough to test it to the extent he did, and subsequently share it with the essays world. Critique constructively. Everyone benefits from the sharing of ideas, and I’m sure he’s learned a great deal from all the feedback left in the comments stream. Thesis Statement. That’s what it’s for, right?

I’m sure there’s a good reason coke doesn’t make it in glass anymore. Probably far more expensive than the plastic. Plastic is just more convenient. You can’t have glass at ballparks and sporting events, so Coke would still have to produce a large amount of plastic bottles anyway. I really only see glass versions of coke in those novelty small (8 oz?) bottles, and even then, very rarely do I see those. Plus, glass breaks easily. Green Statement. Not to say that plastic is completely drop-proof, but I imagine it is more-so than glass.

If a plastic bottle breaks/cracks, just the soda makes a mess. If a glass bottle breaks, the soda and the glass makes a mess. If you are from an on a urban area and ever see broken glass on green technology, the street, you know this is common app essays, a valid point. No one has gloves on hand when casually carrying around a glass bottle of coke in thesis statement case it breaks. Also, glass doesn’t provide the re-seal-ability for of frederick, lack of a better term that plastic does. Re-sealing a beer for technology statement, a long period of time even if it is a twist off is never a good idea. @ Lori: HAHA! I think it’s really, really funny when people look like idiots when they’re trying to tout look smart. I can’t believe you thought this was actually a concept by Coca Cola. You must be pretty dense.

And concrete IS better for thesis, highways than asphalt. . It lasts much longer and needs far less maintenance. It’s just more expensive, which is why smaller towns and counties don’t do it. The true design is starting to take it’s place in the world. A square bottle uses more plastic per green technology statement, volume of coke than a round bottle. +1 for Josh. On Fashion Designers. Best arguments on here (even though they weren’t necessarily his). lets really recycle, glass bottles do this. Maybe you should work for them then!

Since you know everything about statement, it and all… it looks like the future. Not sure why the grade bile. Folks put their designs out for critique. I’m thrilled that they do that. – No, this wasn’t from technology Coke; it was a student project. Even if this was from Coke, I hate to break it to you child, but corporate product designer and marketers don’t always get everything right. (New coke anyone? – or at least for app essays, those of you old enough to remember. New pepsi logo anyone?).

They often have constraints and pressures that interfere. – No, not all the ideas were thought through. Although if you look at the original presentation on the site, certainly a lot of thought actually went into green technology thesis it. – Yes, this is a neat design. – Yes, it was creative.

– No, it wasn’t professional. It shows a lack of both bottle and green technology thesis, vending engineering knowledge for one. Technology Thesis. It concentrates primarily on the “green” aspect, something which is essaye, extremely hard to do correctly. For example, the smallest shape for any given volume is a sphere. Green Thesis. Deviate from on a essaye that and statement, you use more plastic. Due to how plastic molding works, you’ll use quite a bit more due to the reinforcement required at the corners (or the corners will need to be rounded quite a bit) – No, it doesn’t show knowledge of how Coke is actually shipped. I can’t say that I’ve ever heard of Coke hitting a shipping container, but I suppose it happens. Green Technology Statement. It’s usually shipped as syrup. – Finally, no, a real product designer would NEVER completely discard something so essential to the brand that they have a patent on it (the bottle shape).

You don’t “hint” at something that critical. When the green technology thesis defense is common app essays 2013-14, “it won’t take much longer” and green technology, “depends on how picky you are about how uncomfortable”, it doesn’t say much for app essays 2013-14, the practicality. Neat idea, just not practical and green technology, doesn’t live up to forum essaye the mission. I love seeing new ideas here. Not all of them are winners, though, even if they *are* creative. The person who did this is quite talented, but that doesn’t mean it’s a good design. I completely agree. Does anyone else see the blatant conflict between Coca-Cola’s scripty logo and the futuristic packaging?

And, if we want to green design to decrease carbon footprint, I don’t think changing a shape is green thesis statement, as effective as changing the materials… biodegradable plastics maybe? This guy is creative… sure. But, it looks to me like the sort of project you come up with by finding the first thing you see… a Coke bottle… what if… it was square!? We’ve all had one of those projects. Now I’m just a 15 year old school student so correct me if I am wrong but I see multiple flaws in green thesis this design. many of which have already been pointed out such as loss of brand identity and the structural flaws of a square shape. One of which that hasn’t been addressed is the lack of grip it provides. To be fair considering the coca cola brand itself the worlds most recognisable brand I do not think they need to worry about loss of brand identity. but my suggestion would be to use a triangular shape with a sires of groves around the middle.

This would keep all the thesis statement benefits of the square but also add better grip and the cap could still be centred in the middle solving the problem of orientation. The problem of strength would still remain though. As far as I can tell from my basic knowledge of engineering and shapes, any shape other than a circle would require more plastic to reinforce it as the pressure would not be distributed evenly, therefore counteracting the green effects the product has on transportation with increased material usage leading to green more waste. Also although the bottle looks good here it is only because the minimal packaging. In a real world situation it would be far more cluttered with info and would only be a thin band around the centre of the bottle as seen on the current ones.

As for technology thesis, using glass bottles they tried it in the UK but everybody kept buying the plastic ones as they were more practical. “Voda Voda” bottle has square design for more than 5 years… I like the technology thesis statement design and I think it would help people to be greener because of the fact that it can be folded up although I don’t think it looks as good as the round bottle. I am a welding engineer not a plastics engineer but i know about green statement, statics and green technology thesis, strengths of materials. Also a little bit on how plastics work.

Though i am not going to 2013-14 do the green technology mathematics involved, i will just give a visual analysis. From the essays designers design the bottle should not have a problem because…A) the corners are rounded and technology thesis, the bottom is so the stress risers will be small. B) the surface area of the green flat parts should be enough to distribute the green force of the pressure from carbonation which means that it shouldn’t bulge out that much. C) Since the bottle will be “blow molded” the sides and the center panels will have slightly less plastic then the little ridges that cover the bottle, this should increase bending limits so the bottle will be stronger to withstand the green technology thesis statement forces (though a slight bulge will probably occur it would be small). That’s about , it i am not going to do the math. It would take me i do not know 1-3 hours since there is only 4 sides i would have to calculate plus a longer time to calculate the strengths of the plastics. This analysis took me 3 minutes so i have no idea how right i am but since other engineers have not commented i have nothing to compare too. Technology Thesis. (there is always at music media coursework least 3 engineers doing this in a group to compare to green technology thesis statement one another) Great concept, would love to see it in stores, even if it was just a test run; Beautiful design overall. Glad i’m not in this student’s class.

It’s a rectangle. It’s nothing “revolutionary”. I am a Design Engineer myself, with some FEA and structural experience. I have comments RE: “A) the corners are rounded and report, the bottom is so the stress risers will be small. B) the surface area of the flat parts should be enough to distribute the force of the pressure from technology statement carbonation which means that it shouldn’t bulge out that much.” You are right stress risers should be small but that is , not the structural issue here.

Stress risers are more important when we analyze failure (breakage) but in main problem here is not breakage but deformation. We hope to design the rectangular bottle not only not to break but not even to bulge, so we have to green thesis statement look at deformation, not breakage. So, don’t worry about stress risers. The issue here is to have a pressurized vessel (filled with carbonated drink) with flat walls. Saying “the surface area of the media coursework flat parts should be enough to distribute the force of the pressure” is not completely correct. Force=pressure*area, so the more area you have the more force you have bending (bulging) that surface.

You do not “distribute” the thesis statement force of the pressure. You **add** the force of the pressure on every individual square inch of the surface and that is what causes the wall to bulge. Cilindrical/ spherical walls are, as a rule, better for pressurized vessels because they are already “bulged” and music video, they cannot “bulge” anymore. Not to be technical but a flat wall, being flat, will develop bending stresses, hence it will bulge. A cylindrical wall will develop only technology statement, tensile stresses, hence it will NOT bulge (it will just “inflate” a little). To repeat previous comments here and green technology thesis statement, elsewhere, there is some likelihood that bottle plastic weight for the rectangular bottle will have to technology go up to have a small enough “bulge”, therefore increasing carbon footprint, use of plastics and so forth. Detailed math (FEA) analysis and on fashion, experiments are needed here to figure out what is what (and this is, actually, my specialty). Having said that, I want to technology thesis statement be first in line to media hire Mr.

Andrew Kim when he graduates in about 3 years. And if this is example of his work as a freshman, I want to be first in line for Mr. Andrew Kim **TO HIRE ME** in about 7 years. Master Andrew, drop me a line, I’ll email you my mechanical design engineer resume! What about states that have deposits? I live in Michigan and green statement, almost every large store (meijers, walmart, krogers, ect.) have machines that you deposit your bottles into. The machines then read the common app essays 2013-14 barcodes and count how many bottles/cans you return. you push a button and it prints off a slip that you present to the cashier to receive your deposit back. I see a problem with the bottles collapsing and the machines then not being able to read them. All in all its a great idea, a bottle that is easly collapasable, that takes up less space and such.

I don’t think people quite understand that concept artists aren’t exactly experts in the fields of physics or real bottle design. The shape simply wouldn’t work because of the carbonation pressure. Also, it would be rather uncomfortable to hold. I could care less about the green iconic shape, but I don’t want to be holding a cold rectangle that has bumps all over it. I think it is a great design. As an green technology thesis statement artist, I have to say I think it is a cool design. Maybe it would be a good design for bottled waters as they don’t have carbonation. As a consumer, I don’t buy my drinks in plastic simply because they retain heat. If you touch a stone or glass or even metal it is cold to the touch, but if you touch a plastic or resin it is warm to thesis the touch.

I personally drink my Coke in cans. I have too often purchased a cold bottle of soda only to find the contents were warm. Yuck. I think the designer was preoccupied by the idea of making a square bottle and completely failed to realize why bottles are round, not much of an accomplishment for a product design. Why not make the square bottle like a lego brick. The bottle could be filled with sand or dirt and then stacked to thesis statement make a wall. The sand or dirt would serve as insulation. There would be less bottles in landfills and more of them used as a building material. If your are in any doubt about the ability of the bottle with carbonized drinks check out Blue Marlins design of Isklar carbonated water. Innovation at its best!

A square bottle will require 13% more plastic to green thesis hold the essaye same volume of liquid. And that is not including the thesis additional plastic due to thicker walls required to forum on a tout essaye provide the same structural support. Green Thesis. So, the bigger tradeoff here would be more plastic required per bottle. Deer Park water has done a great job of utilizing a minimalist/collapsable design for its water bottles. All that said, aesthetically the bottles look great and would help update Coke’s image.

Following the above comment, it would be interesting to study of the tradeoff between the additional plastic required for a square bottle versus the technology savings and polution reduction due to transportation, storage and logistics that Andrew illustrates so well. Overall, this is a great example of how a simple design can have very complex ramifications! Here’s what makes sense to me… If the same type and thickness of plastic is used, each bottle of coke takes up more room and uses more plastic: high school math says so. What is gained is the unused space in technology thesis between the bottles in the crate, that means more product per tray of bottles, and therefore more coke in a single shipment. However, that means more weight on the shipping vehicle and increased transportation costs. So that would be, fail, fail, and – weight for it – epic fail. Check out Walmart rubbing alcohol bottles, they are also fishy. I’m a blow molded product development engineer / manager, and I skimmed a few of the comments here as I made my way down the list. On Fashion Designers. I know I’m late to technology thesis statement the game, but here’s my input:

I like the design overall, but as mentioned, loses the Coke bottle brand identity, and kills the comfort in your hand. The neck can’t be off-center on a PET bottle design, you will have huge issues with varied wall thickness through the green thesis bottle. Thick wall on the side closest to the neck, thin wall on the opposing side away from the neck. You need a minimum radius in all corners or 1/8? / 3mm in the bottle body when it comes to green technology statement PET bottle design. Technology. The bigger the better. That design you have there, while original, is thesis statement, setting itself up to be a huge failure during drop testing. Sharp corners are a huge No-No in PET design. Also, add healthy draft angles wherever possible to prevent bottle scuffing on part ejection from the mold, which is always a big issue in PET design. You’ll also find yourself running into green thesis statement blow ratio issues once your blow ratio goes beyond 2.2:1. Thesis. Meaning the bottle width or depth really shouldn’t exceed 2.2 X the “E” diameter, (The minor diameter of the threads on the neck finish,) if you can help it. On A Tout. Although it has been done plenty of times before, it’s a good guideline to live by if you can help it.

I like the essay idea of a square design, that certainly the thesis most efficient way to ship product, much better than a round. Music Media Coursework. But even with healthy design techniques like adding good corner radii to the shape, giving the bottle panels some radius, etc., the processor is again going to be battling varying wall thicknesses here. Technology Statement. They’ll be challenged by a rib of thick material down the center of the bottle panel, and thin corners at all corners of the square shape, leading to more challenges in drop testing. Onto to collapsing the bottle. I’ve never seen a successful bellows design in PET that will allow a shape to statement collapse as intended. You can do it in statement HDPE, but the amount of sharpness you would have to apply to the corners of your bellows design to get the plastic to collapse would override the minimum radius you could feasibly blow mold in technology PET, bringing you back to more thin corners and essay, drop testing failures. Sorry, like the concept, but it’s a manufacturing nightmare. why not try with a bigger head for its top? The cap part can be a bit larger,well, the gas has to go somewhere right?

This is NOT a new concept.. I own a SQUARE Coke bottle. orinally produced In Kenosha, Wis. years ago. It is glass with a rounded top. Green Technology Thesis. with the city name actually.

Academic Proofreading -
Thesis statement on technology? | Yahoo Answers

How To Write A Resume Summary: 21 Best Examples You Will See. What is the best way to start a resume? The Ladder's research found that recruiters spend an technology thesis average of 6 seconds looking at your resume! Yeah, you read that right. That means you've got to give recruiters what they want to see in the blink of an on a tout essaye eye . But how? A little something called a resume summary . A good resume summary puts the information recruiters are looking for first. In this article, I will explain how to write a resume summary that gives recruiters what they want most . And I will explain how to showcase that information so that it catches the employer’s attention.

A great resume summary goes at the top of the page - in the most prominent position. Use it to attract recruiters' attention. App Essays 2013-14? Here is a template from our resume builder (create your resume) . See how the resume summary sample stands out? A resume summary is green technology thesis statement a short, snappy introduction highlighting your career progress and skill set. An example of a resume summary looks like this: Administrative Assistant with +3 years of experience in a sensitive corporate environment. Technology Thesis? Outgoing and detail-oriented, I am proficient at building and maintaining professional relationships.

Have an thesis statement Associate's Degree in Office Administration. Administrative Assistant seeking meaninful work in a corporate environment where I can learn and develop my skills. A resume summary is also known as: Think of it as an common “elevator pitch” or “sales pitch” that you can use anytime someone says: Pro Tip: If you're looking for samples of resumes and summaries for specific professions, you may also want to take a look at our resume examples section. Resume Summary vs. Objective: What’s the Difference? The difference between a general resume summary and a resume objective looks like this: You are at a party. Green? Let’s call you Robert.

Your wingman approaches the girl you like. Robert likes girls and wants to leverage his skills to green thesis marry one. Boyfriend Material experienced at laying coats over mud puddles, opening doors, and pulling out chairs. Charming, funny, and a great conversationalist seeking to leverage 10+ years of experience delivering anecdotes to entertain you through boring social events. Has an MA in hand holding and a license to cook romantic dinners. Which wingman is going to get Robert the girl? The resume objective was acceptable a long time ago when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. All you had to grade 8 book project do at the beginning of a resume was write a one-liner that told the recruiter: 2. That you want the job. Then a meteor came and smashed into the Earth, and all the resume objectives died. Resume objectives are still extremely useful for certain types of job seekers.

So, Who Should Use a Professional Resume Summary? Resume summaries are for people with years of experience who are not making a career change. You should consider writing a resume objective if you have no experience, are in the middle of a career change, or have some gaps in essays on fashion your job history. If you think that a resume objective would be a better fit for green technology thesis you, read our full guide on how to write resume objectives: +20 Resume Objective Examples - Use Them On Your Resume (Tips) And Where Does a Resume Summary Statement Go on a Resume? A professional summary for of frederick a resume should go at green statement the top under the contact information.

You will find that experts will refer to this space as “prime real estate” - the penthouse of statement your resume. Whatever you put there will be the first thing a recruiter will see when they look at green statement your resume. When the resume summary section is first, a hiring manager sees your value right now. So, don't waste the space. How Long Should a Career Summary on a Resume Be?

Depending on who you ask, you will be told that a good example of essays designers a resume summary is anywhere from green thesis three to six sentences. As I mentioned in the beginning, an average recruiter will only spend six seconds looking at a resume. That converts to about 20 or 30 words, which is grade 8 book around the length of green a Tweet. You should also pay attention to essay douglass the fact that a reader scanning a document will skip over large blocks of text. With that in mind, you should consider keeping your personal resume summary statement on the shorter side: Around 3 sentences or 50 words. Pro Tip: Resume summaries tend to be short.

Take a look at a sample resume template from our resume builder. You can create a similar resume here. A resume template from green our resume builder - create your resume here. How to essays Write a Resume Summary in 7 Easy Steps. 1. How to Start a Summary With a Few of Your Best Accomplishments. When you start writing a professional summary for a resume, it is best to sit down for a moment and think back over the long span of your career. What are my brightest moments? What am I proud of green technology statement achieving?

What do I love most about what I do? What do I do best? Once you’ve brainstormed, make a list of tout essaye your achievements (about six bullet points). This is your master list. Here is what it would look like if you were, for example, Indiana Jones: Indy’s Master List of Accomplishments and Top Skills. Found the Ark of the Covenant. Found the Sankara Stones. Found the Holy Grail.

Effectively able to dispatch Nazi bad guys. Proficient in technology thesis statement the use of a bullwhip. ? Able to fly planes, ride horses, and commandeer motorcycles. Keep in mind that these are the brightest moments and thesis can come from any point in your career. Now make a quick list of music your top transferable skills.

Transferable skills are skills that you can use in any job . For example, being able to write or being able to speak fluent Spanish. Research and green analytical thinking skills (70% of douglass my work is done in the library). Excellent cultural sensitivity. Able to work in green thesis a high-stress, fast-paced environment. Video Media? Linguist (Speak fluent German, Hindi, and green technology thesis statement Mandarin Chinese - among other languages). Now you have a master list of your achievements and a master list of your transferable skills. Set these aside for a moment. And make sure you read this article to find out what skills are currently the most desirable for resumes. You will also find actionable tips on how to on fashion designers showcase your skills on a resume, and a pretty cool infographic featuring R2D2.

What does R2D2 have to do with resume skills? Find out here. 2. Scan the Job Post - Find out green technology, What the Employer Needs. Keywords are the particular skills or qualities an employer lists in a job post. Highlight or underline the keyword skills that you find in your job description. Who are they looking for? What value do they want an employee to provide? What extra skills or qualities not listed would add unexpected value? Indy’s Job Description - Cocktail Server. 3. Research the Job - Find Out What is Valuable.

Find a few similar job posts. Again, highlight or underline all of the keyword skills and requirements. Compare the new keywords to those in your job description. Anything that does not have a duplicate could add extra value to your resume. Look up other professionals on LinkedIn with the same job as the one you want. Their skills section should give you a sense of what recruiters value in that profession. 4. Tailor Your List - Make Your Skills List a Recruiter’s Wish List. Which of my skills and green thesis statement accomplishments match those listed in the job description? How do my accomplishments and skills position me to solve the employer’s problems? What details can I add for essays on fashion designers amplification (numbers, details, proof like certificates or awards)?

5. Start With Your Title to Define Yourself Out of the Gate. Starting a professional summary for a resume with your professional title allows a recruiter to green know right away that your resume is relevant. Pro Tip: Make your professional title bold in order to draw attention to it, so that it is easy for essay of frederick recruiters to find. You will also want to add the number of years you worked in that position. Sassy Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience. 6. Technology Thesis Statement? Focus on Specific Results to Prove and Demonstrate Value. Now it’s time to go back to of frederick douglass your master list. Condense your list of 6 accomplishments down to about 3 concise and specific sentences. As you describe your accomplishments and thesis statement skills, add numbers, details, and proof.

Focusing on quantifiable results in a career summary for a resume does a couple of things: Draws the eye of the recruiter and gives them a tangible sense of what you’ve achieved. Provides proof that your claims are more than just hot air. Sets you above other candidates who did not elaborate on their accomplishments. Helps the recruiter imagine you achieving the same results for them. Indy’s Professional Resume Summary Sample. Cocktail Waiter Improved collection of tickets onboard German zeppelin by 100%. An analytical, fast learner with 2+ years of experience in global, on-demand service positions on zeppelins, boats, and green technology thesis statement trains. Leveraged extensive cultural and linguistic knowledge (Mandarin Chinese and Hindi) to recover the Sankara Stones while maintaining the highest level of green thesis statement customer service.

Able to endure exposure to elements such as lava and snake pits, and able to physically outmaneuver such obstacles as giant boulders in boobytrapped tombs. Guest Services, Sales, and 2013-14 People Skills Able to green technology thesis statement Learn and Master New Information Basic Math Bilingual Extensive Physical Activity Exposure to Elements. As you can see, Indy starts his sample resume summary statement by music media, opening with the title of the job (one of his professional titles) and a headline. Thesis Statement? His headline is media coursework supported by details: He then adds five of the six skills from the job description that match his skill set to his resume summary . He also adds details to amplify the information: “Linguistic knowledge” is amplified by “Mandarin Chinese and Hindi,” which also covers the “Bilingual” language bonus from the job description. He avoids the first person, has added keywords like “exposure to elements,” and has added extra value by exhibiting experience in green technology thesis wait service on various modes of transportation that might be interesting to an employer seeking a waiter to serve drinks on a boat. Dr.

Jones has also managed to essays designers squeeze in technology statement a transferable skill - “cultural sensitivity/knowledge.” 7. The Name Drop - A Tried and True Way to Generate Interest. Mention the organizations, clients, and past employers that you’ve worked for where appropriate. Name dropping is an old marketing technique that you can use when writing a resume summary for a resume to impress and establish authority and credibility. One word of warning:

Employers could see name dropping as unprofessional snobbery. You need to make sure you don’t cross the line. Also, you don't want to green name drop confidential clients - because, you know, they're confidential. Forum Tout Essaye? What you can do instead is say: I worked with top, global clients from (insert specific industry here) . It is best to name drop when it proves the thing you want to show the hiring manager in technology thesis a professional summary for a resume. The candidate who did it right has name dropped to forum tout essaye prove that her clients are large, multi-national companies. The 7 Dos and Don’ts of Writing a Resume Summary. 1. Consider Adding a Headline for green Extra Oomph. After you write your title, you can add a headline that sums up the main benefits of hiring you. Improved collection of tickets onboard German zeppelin by 100%.

2. Microsoft Word is Not an Accomplishment So Leave It Out. Leave your core competencies for the skills section of your resume. The resume summary section is for your best skills and keyword skills. Microsoft Office is boring and pedestrian. Your mom, your sister, and your dog can all use Word. And to further avoid being boring in a professional summary for essays on fashion a resume, consider using action verbs to thesis describe your best skills. Avoid boring adjectives like “articulate” or “innovative.” Also, get rid of report project overused verbs like “managed” or “organized.” Action verbs are energetic and specific: Don’t go overboard.

You don’t want to sound like a Freshman English major flexing a large vocabulary for the sake of technology thesis it. Remember that you should use keywords even if they are adjectives. There is grade 8 book report a good chance that your resume will be fed through an green technology Applicant Tracking System (ATS). The ATS will scan your resume for thesis keywords from the job description. Green Thesis? So you need to include them throughout your resume. 3. Ditch the First Person Pronouns to of frederick Focus on the Employer.

By skipping the “I” and “me” stuff, your resume summary section will stay focused on media the employer. When you use the third person and green thesis statement the present tense, a recruiter will be able to envision you doing that work for them. Here are some resume summary statement examples with and essays designers without the first person. If you think it's more appropriate to use the first person, you should. Technology Statement? It's up to you to decide. 4. Ignore Tasks You Hate For Your Sake. When you are making lists of forum on a tout essaye what to include on a resume don’t add anything you hate doing.

Same goes for a summary in technology thesis a resume. If you hate doing something (even if you are really good at it), leave it. You will just get stuck doing it again at your new job, and it won’t make you happy. 5. Avoid Being Generic By Tailoring Each Resume Summary to the Job. Yes, that’s right. Essays On Fashion? Every time you respond to a different job post, you will need to write a new resume summary. The professional resume summary is thesis only at peak effectiveness if you tailor it to fit one job description. So, if you are applying for 100 jobs, you need 100 resume summaries.

You don't have to rewrite the entire thing. You can simply retouch your best resume summary by changing keywords. Just make sure that it is forum on a tout essaye tailored to the job post. How long should a resume be? In a word: short. Some experts will tell you about the “one-page rule.” You should aim for one page, but resumes are not glass slippers. You do not need to cram everything on one page like an ugly stepsister if it doesn't fit.

A good rule of thumb is to condense resume sections like the resume summary section at the end of the writing process. Trim the fat and keep it lean. Good professional summary examples don't exceed a paragraph of text or a few bullet points. If you're having trouble with the length of your resume, have a look at our guide on resume length: How Long Should A Resume Be? Everything You Need To Know 7. Avoid the Cardinal Sin of Resume Writing.

No good will come out of lying on your resume - even if it’s just a little white lie. Maybe you aren’t as good at creating spreadsheets as you made it sound. Good luck explaining that when an elaborate spreadsheet is your first task. Let's say you lie in your hobbies section - you say you like Game of Thrones when you don't. Who cares? Maybe the rabid fan who is forum tout essaye conducting your interview. Green Technology Thesis Statement? Now you know nothing, Jon Snow.

Uh oh. The best resume summary grabs recruiters’ attention by shouting out: And this is useful when it falls into the hands of a bored and overworked recruiter. In three punchy lines, you can show anyone reading your resume the brightest moments of your career and your dazzling set of skills. Bonus: Download these super-actionable examples of resume summaries that match real job posts here: Resume Summary Examples for music Your Profession.” Do you have any question about how to write a great resume summary for your position? Leave a comment.

I'll be happy to green answer. Natalie is a writer at Uptowork. She loves writing about resumes and eating tacos more than life itself. She spends her free time reading complicated novels and binge watching TV series.